Facta Non Verba -
Curzon House was named after Lord George Viscount Curzon who was Viceroy of
India from 1899 to 1905. He was the eldest son of Rev. Alfred Curzon. In April
1895 he married Mary Luther the daughter of an American millionaire. In 1904 he
returned to India leaving behind his wife in England. Early in 1925, he suddenly
fell ill at Cambridge and died in London on the 20th March.
House Captain was F.V.V.G Rossetti in 1909. He was also a staff member from 1923
to 1926. The first House Master of Curzon house was H.J. Ford in the year 1919.
The House Master for the longest duration was A.C. Advani (1954-1963). M.E.O.
Campos and Jal Boga were House Captains for three consecutive years.